Agendas, reports, minutes
The steering committee of the Gekko project meets at least annually, discussing and organizing the Gekko project. The first meeting of the steering committee was held in May 2011, and steering committe meetings have been held each year since then. Starting in 2019, the agandas, editor’s reports, and the minutes are availble in English, so that potential users can get an idea of status and the plans that drive the project forwards.
- 2020: Agenda, editor’s report, and minutes.
- 2019: Agenda, editor’s report, and minutes.
- 2011-18. Contact the Gekko editor if these are of interest.
At the moment, there are three blueprints available, covering modeling syntax and concepts, frequency syntax and concepts, and some ideas regarding online databanks. Blueprints are not implemented yet, and can be thought of as “work in progress”, or “under construction”. Any feedback regarding these blueprints is highly appreciated. When a blueprint, or some ideas from a blueprint, is implemented, it is much harder to change such syntax or logic afterwards.
- Gekko model blueprint (better modeling capabilities, only a rough sketch)
- Gekko frequency blueprint (frequencies like daily or weekly)
- Online databanks (in Danish)